Sunday, October 25, 2009

Technology Me

It has been 76 days since I have arrived in Brazil but it seems that it is having quite the reverse effect that what I initially thought it would have. Being in a country where not everybody has internet and the ones who do, it's slow and jolty, many would think that you learn to navigate away from facebook and google, and your computer in general... I am now living proof that this is not at all how it works. In the past 76 days, I have started reading news, blogs, twitters, the works. When the internets down, I work on 3-d animation, flash, or general html for my site. It seems that the more I'd like to get away from it all, the more I find to do on my computer, more sites to log into, more blogs to subscribe to and read...



(Here's the latest in maya)

Cyrille Gindreau

1 comment:

  1. Tu es passe a Paris dernierement?
    On dirait une installation sur la place de la Bourse!
    Bon travail!
    Bono

    ReplyDelete