Friday, November 27, 2009

Crazy Days

It's the end of the semester and everything, like back in the states, is getting super crazy... Yesterday, for example, I was told that I'm going to get job next semester translating the UFSJ website into english. Then was interviewed by some people doing a commercial for schools in Brazil, followed by classes. The entire time trying to buy and cook a turkey with Susan because Thanksgiving isn't a normal holiday here. Woke up at 9a.m., went to bed at 3a.m.(went to an end of school party) Today? ...Recovery day, tomorrow, travel for 10 hours to go to the beach!!!! woot woot! It's been way past due but I'm finally getting my chance to see the ocean! When I come back, I get a few days to catch up on work and then I'm going to Rio to renew my passport. The following week is pretty much finals week, and then my mother comes. Not to sure what that will entail but I foresee a lot of traveling around to place like: Tiradents, Varginha, CaxambĂș, Rio de Janeiro, and we're going to be spending Christmas in Argentina. Not to sure how much I'll be able to post seeing the congestion of the things to come but if worst comes to worst, I'll be keeping a journal on me to write it down in the bus to later post here. Should be fun!!!

Oh yea, and I haven't updated pics in a while because I've been rebuilding everything from the ground up, I've recreated the albums and all that needs to be done is some HTML coding and it'll be uploaded so watch for that to, not to mention the beautiful pictures from the beach that I'll be soon visiting!

Cyrille Gindreau

No comments:

Post a Comment